CME and CNE Provider Statement and Disclosures
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
SOCRA designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 Continuing Education Credits for SOCRA CE and Nurse CNE. SOCRA designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)(TM). Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME for Physicians: The Society of Clinical Research Associates is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CNE for Nurses: Society of Clinical Research Associates is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Disclosure of Relationships and Declaration
CNE and CME Accredited SOCRA Programs
• "Disclosure of Relationships and Declaration" forms are collected from all planners and speakers.
• All current employers of all speakers are included in the program agenda and are presented as a part of the individual verbal introductions that include a short biographical sketch for each planner and speaker.
• Planners and Speakers will have declared and resolved any commercial interests.
• SOCRA program content addresses regulatory issues and clinical research policies and procedures, no commercial therapies are discussed, no commercial (drug/device/biologic) products are discussed, and no commercial support is involved with SOCRA programs.
• Planners and Speakers for programs have no undisclosed commercial relationships.